With the holiday season here, I bet we're all just making a mad dash to the mall to pick out that perfect outfit to strut our moves in. Attached are some great eye candy pieces that won't break the bank.
1. Blazer, Zara, Under $89
Throw this blazer with a pair of jeans to make that all so chic and androgenous look.
2. Knitted Panel Dress, Top Shop, $100
This dress is definitely not for the body conscious gal. If you've got the confidence, strut yourself in this and let the dress do all the talking.
3. Crystal and Pearl Pastiche Bracelet, J. Crew, $88
4. Grainy Faux Leather Short, Forever 21, Under $100
Every girl should own at least one leather piece of clothing in her wardrobe (faux or real). Great way to add a little funkiness to your outfit.
5. Wool A-Line Coat, Victoria's Secret, $99
Look great and stay warm in this classic coat.
6. Lucca Couture Crepe Chiffon Dress, Urban Outfitters, $68
It's hard not to be moonstruck when you see this dress. I love the silver sash around the waist and embellishments along the trim.
7. Reformed Zora Dress, Urban Outfitters, Under $100
Flirty yet edgy. I love the exposed zipper in the back. Great way to show off your shoulders and elongate your back.
8. Urban Renewal Sweater Tunic, Urban Outfitters, $58
One-of-a-king piece made from vintage sweaters. Who knew romantic could look and feel so comfortable.
9. Leather Metallic Bag, Top Shop, $50
This bag is pretty in every way :)
10. Delectable Lace Tier Top, Forever 21, $22.80
This top is truly delectable... remind me of a cupcake! Throw a boyfriend blazer or leather jacket over this and you'll have everyone at the party checking you out!