Wednesday, January 6, 2010

... more arm candy


1. Washed Leather Oversized Panelled Clutch, ASOS, $59.49USD
Classic staple.

2. Stardust Patent Trim Frame Bag, Mischa Barton, $42.49USD
Throw this crushed velvet bag over your shoulders for a nice vintage touch.

3. Washed Leather Panelled Envelope Bag, ASOS, $37.39USD
I really enjoy the look of washed leather.

4. Fringe Crossbody Bag, Lucky Brand, $99USD
I'm a sucker for anything purple or boho... I can't help it, I just naturally gravitate towards it.

5. Leather Metallic Bag, Topshop, $50USD
This bag is so pretty... I'm all moonstruck whenever I see this bag.

6. Coloured Suede Duffle Studded Across, ASOS, $59.49USD
Never been too crazy about duffle bags, but I'm in luv with this blue beauty! This would probably be my favorite bag from all the bags.

7. Velvet Boquet Shoulder Bag, Betsey Johnson, $98USD
Guarantee to dazzle up any outfit. So feminine and fun. This bag totally screams Betsey Johnson!

8. Leather Large Pyramid Stud Bag, Topshop, $90USD
Great steal considering it's premium leather. Luv the gold embellishments. Nice way to add some edge to your outfit.

9. Aubrey Brooke Suede Bucket Satchel, DSW, $69.95USD
I luv the rich combination of purple and suede. Gets me thinking of Prince whenever I see this bag.

10. Antonio Melani "Cora" Flap Shoulder Bag, Dillard's, $89.50USD
Croco-embossed leather and gold chains always comes together beautifully.

11. Katie Flap Shoulder Bag, Nine West, $56.25USD
Great everyday bag. Stylish yet very practical.